Monday 6 September 2010

Forward looking

Ok so the wedding is over and the happy couple are now away on their honeymoon. The photos will be drifting in and the day will be added to the list of memories.

Real life- back to work; the weather is rough and the rest of the month is busy. Just how I like it.

I have also decided once and for all to close my blog. I will pop by and see others but mine has become redundant now. If I find it boring how can I expect others to follow it. And I may be taking a different journey and am not sure if it will be worth sharing.

So for the last time - signing out and thanks to those who have encouraged me when I have needed it....................................

3 comments:

  1. Dear Trish,

    I hope you will stop by and visit often. Will miss your blog, but glad we got to meet. Take good care and please keep in touch. Hugs and good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy you am me both!! We need to talk hunni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish - sorry to read this. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete