Thursday 28 October 2010

31.12.2009

That was a post that was. When I read it now I remember thinking that life was going to be ok. I had fought so many battles in 2009 and thought I had won. How wrong can you be. Brain injury is like that. Brain injury and alcohol dependency is even worse.
Maybe it would work better if Phil had one of those and I had the other?? Now I am joking so is that a good sign??
Phil asked me the other day if we can go back to being in love again. What could I say? My response was just " I don't know".

Anyway I am having 4 days off work to do my dissertation. From living with brain injury to researching it. Hope it is going to be a good submission in December. Just sitting here looking at my timetable for the next 4 days I know I will have to be so disciplined. Not a word that has been easy for the last eight years but here I go ... watch this space..........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trish,

    Hugs and good wishes across the Atlantic. So looking forward to meeting Sheleigh. Will give her a big hug for you!

    ReplyDelete