Sunday 14 November 2010

EXCITED

I am going off to my retreat with She on Friday. Seems like forever since I have seen her. She gives the best hugs in to world so I am hoping to overdose on them.

Home is still unsettled since the wedding but I am coping better than I usually do and can only think that because I am in the right I feel ok??

Work is crazy as usual and all the more reason for me to be looking forward to Friday and Monday off.

Still not back to daily posts but I do pop in to see everyone on a daily basis so just for me everyone please keep on blogging .............................

2 comments:

  1. Counting down the days.....can't wait:)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 more sleep!!!

    have a wonderful time, you deserve it!
    I'm doing well, and yes it is a shame we don't seem to see each other any more, maybe we should do something about that!

    ReplyDelete