Sunday 11 July 2010

That was a week that was................

An eventful week to say the least. Sad stressful revealing empowering humbling.

I have felt every emotion this week and responded to everything in what I hope was a good way.

I have been aware of the torment of several people this week and for those of them who have to pick up the pieces following their loss I hope that they survive. They know what I do for a living and if they need me I will be there.

For those whose struggle is still going on they know where I am and they know that I will try my hardest to ease their pain.

I have a good week next week starting with being presented with a cheque for Cruse from some wonderful people who have considered us in their fund raising efforts.

Tuesday is my appointment with ENT guy and then reflexology and lunch with Julie.

And then FRIDAY. Well thats when I go to Sheilaghs and we have a whole weekend of SCRAPCAMP.
A whole weekend of talking laughing being silly and maybe doing some scrapbooking??
Think we both need that. She is my best friend in all the world and I love her to bits.......................................

3 comments:

  1. Hi sounds like you and sheilagh have a great time crafting!
    I craft too - I think it's a pleasant diversion from all the care situation at home!

    Keep crafting! LOL
    maz x

    http://mazcarer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Maz it is the most relaxing thing I do. Have popped over to your blog; sounds as if you have a busy life too. Warm thoughts to you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Counting the minutes my darling girl xxx

    ReplyDelete