Monday 5 April 2010

Holiday is nearly

Back to work tomorrow and many challenges to face there. Have stated my case and now I just need someone to listen.

More wedding invitations needed today - they won't be quite the same as I ordered goods for the numbers I was given at the beginning. Still be nice though I think.

Off to do some Headway talking today with Carol. That is another challenge to get going with a new group.

And I am taking a break from BLOGLAND for a while and Facebook.
It has become a habit that I need to break. I am one of those sad people who looks for comments on my posts and when there aren't any it just adds to my feelings of aloneness - that goes way back so noone to blame but me for the feelings.

Several AHA moments again this weekend and I realise that the future is just up to me; no point in relying on kids to help out; certainly can't expect anything of Phil any more. Even car mechanics is on my list now and knowing what needs doing when. There is a first for everything I suppose.........................

6 comments:

  1. Ring me when you are free please hunni xxx

    Love You
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go away for too long, there is great support out there. Strangers who you may never meet, but are great friends.

    Love You

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish - hope you're ok. Still on for Wednesday night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take good care and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your life definitely changed. Sounds like you are handing it good though. My best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you back yet? Enjoy your time, but don't stay gone to long now! :)

    ReplyDelete