Saturday 3 April 2010

Negative forces

I had lots planned for my week off. I achieved all the things out of the house so far but when it comes to technology well you know how it hates me!!
Yesterday I changed the dining room around so that I feel more comfortable out there doing my dissertation.
I also needed to print off Headway stuff ready for a meeting with Carol our Secretary on Monday. So why did my printer decide to throw out a blank sheet in between every printed sheet. Then why when I tried to find the settings did it tell me my computer is not connected to laptop when it so clearly is.
It also refused to scan saying that the scan facility was not available. It was ok last week!! Negative forces are at play again. Training issues identified so that will be my next "course".

As a result all the work I intended to do on my dissertation did not even get started whilst all the stress was happening. I got so stressed that I just couldn't continue. Phil sat on a stool for part of the afternoon just watching me - I must move that stool!!

So today I am out for lunch with Angie and I must try and stay calm. Two people in my life wind me up - Phil and Angie. My fault for allowing it so today I will be patient.

Technology can wait until tomorrow and my craft room must wait for another weekend off.....................................

1 comment: