Monday 14 June 2010

Change of fortune

Well I didn't have a tantrum yesterday; the mood changed and I had a lovely day. I helped out at an "Open Gardens Event" with the Womens Institute. I was in my element selling teas and cakes - took me back to a previous life as a shop-keeper - some of the best times of my life.
Good company and plenty of laughter so the day ended well.
There is another event next Sunday and I am tempted to offer my services again.

It is strange that my job now is such an isolated one and yet I just love being with people. I hope no-one can ever tell I lack confidence!!

Another busy week ahead but par for the course. My energies are up today. I have achieved a lot in the office but still have a mountain to climb. I do have some more fun times Friday Saturday and Sunday to look forward to though.

Phil is content watching football every night and I am happy reading my book just now; Time of my Life by Patrick Swayze and Lisa Niemi; a wonderful love story.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment