Tuesday 22 June 2010

More changes

My job is brilliant. I help to get support for bereaved people. That is a simplistic description and it is a very intense and difficult job . I love it though. However there are more changes on the horizon and more personnel to get used to. As soon as you settle into a familiar pattern then something changes.

I have a great deal of responsibility with very little authority. I am hoping that my new "boss" will change that. It is frustrating to manage 130 volunteers whilst checking your actions at every turn.

It would also be nice for my salary to reflect the responsibilty.

The problem is that I would do the job for free because I love it so much. I am one of those people who enjoys work. I have only ever had one job in my lifetime that I did not enjoy and that was more to do with the people I was working with.

So I will just carry on getting the buzz and one day maybe I will get rewarded but until then...................

2 comments:

  1. When are they going to learn that you are worth your weight in GOLD!!

    hugs

    She

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darlin at the moment that is an awful lot of gold- better convince them now before I lose the weight ha ha love ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete