Sunday 13 June 2010

Running on empty

My energy levels are flatlined. I have been running on empty for a couple of weeks now. I am aching all over and yet still doing what I always do; saying yes.
I hope to get an appointment soon regarding my thyroid; need to know what is the plan as I have a busy year and have to work things around it.

I am a routine person; I like my way of organising my day and get anxious when it does not go the right way.
Small things wind me up. Every morning whether I am up at 4.30 like yesterday morning or 7.30 this morning I make my breakfast take my barley grass and sit down in front of the tv to catch up with what I have recorded.
We have Sky HD +. Every now and again it does not work and has to be tweeked to get it going again. The problem is that to tweek it the whole box needs to be removed from the hole in the wall where it fits, turned off ( the plug is a good lean backwards) and then turned back on again.
I cannot physically do this . I cannot bend my knees; if I sit down to reach back then I cannot get back up.
So no tv!! My routine is already off kilter!! So I get my laptop out and now the battery is running low..
Wonder what the rest of the day will bring?? Hope I don't have a tantrum..........

No comments:

Post a Comment