Thursday 2 December 2010

Enveloped with tiredness

Physically exhausted; emotionally drained ; feel like 100 years old.
It's all down to the weather.

I have missed out on a holiday this year and was not able to store up any UV rays to see me through these cold dark mornings and evenings.

I said it last year and every year before- I really would like to hibernate in winter. I don't feel productive, attractive, responsive, just sloth-like bundled up and uncomfortable.

On the positive side this week--- well have to think hard here--- Sunday will be great but so far this week has been pretty rubbish. Didn't get to do some of the things I wanted to because of the weather; haven't managed to get all my work done because of the volume....................well maybe next week will be better....

I am also missing my spa days which help me relax but I don't have time to fit them in.


Oh I can feel some New Years resolutions hovering.................................

1 comment:

  1. Take good care of myself. It's turned cold here, too, and I'm not ready. Already thinking of how many days until the weather gets nice again. Wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete