Sunday 26 December 2010

Looking good............

Yesterday was a lovely day. Opening presents with the whole family. I can't believe how my daughter manages to calmly cook breakfast for so many. She is a star.

Home for a relax and we watched the Grinch. Never seen it before - then evening meal as normal.

Phil did have two bottles of wine but was well behaved and I could even say pleasant.

So episode two today is going to Garys for lunch with Phil and Angela.

I am going to relax and enjoy. I may get through this Christmas unscathed. Oh I hope so.................................

4 comments:

  1. I hope so too xxx

    We had a lovely day at Helen's and today we are going to Clair's, it is great.

    Love you

    xxx
    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darlin thought you was taking a break from blogland over the hols?
    Yes it was pleasant yesterday I have to say.I even gave him a Christmas kiss. Just the one!! Today I am sure will be fine - Phil and Angie - oh well I will take Rescue Remedy again......
    God I am so perfect- not!
    Love to all your gang and I am sure there will be lots of pics to share. btw did Ralph have that pic of Julie licking the cake?
    Would love to have a copy if possible?

    Love you loads and looking forward to 2011 to get onto our "regular" meetings plan. Wishing my life away but for good reason xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that your Christmas day went well and hoping that today was equally good. Every happy wish for calm days to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just popped in on some favourite blogs while Ralph was sleeping off a migraine. Didn't do any posting myself though.

    Hope things are still good there, love and miss you.

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete