Sunday 17 January 2010

Good day

Had such a laugh today. Started with disappointment because She not coming and Pat not going to be there. Picked Tracy up and off to Talwrn for Sam's crop. Laughed from the first minute we walked in until we left!
Covered many different subjects some clean some not but so good just to let myself be totally me. It is such a relaxing atmosphere and great banter. Didn't do much crafting but benefited so much from the day.
So glad I met all these people; thanks Sam Tracy Mel Lynne and Jan. Set me up for a week at work now...........................................

6 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time, sounds like you got exactly what was needed, space to be YOU.


    Love you, miss you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed yourself too Trish. We all have such a laugh I'm always glad when I manage to get there, even if I don't actually create anything!

    xxLynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forget we go to be productive sometimes it's just good to laugh. Well done too Lynne on your wonderful 53 pound loss -you look fantastic- you did before but I am sure you feel good and healthier. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the laughing continued on Wednesday Sam!! Fabulous film xx

    ReplyDelete