Monday 25 January 2010

RHIWAFALLEN mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Please all try this restaurant. You will not be disappointed.
Had a lovely meal yesterday with Angie and Julie and had a laugh.

I had an ah ha moment though and have been thinking about it since. As usual our conversation always gets around to Phil and how he has changed.
A relatively new friend asked me last week what Phil was like before his accident and I said that he had never been the perfect husband but that the good times had been brilliant and life had never been boring.
I was relaying this conversation to Julie and Angela and when I said Phil had never been the perfect husband Julie quipped "far from it".
So at 4 oclock this morning after being awake for a while I came to the conclusion that I might be mourning an illusion??

Was life so fantastic; was our marriage really ever good. Julie doesn't seem to think so and she is just being honest.
I know for a fact that if sent a questionnaire to my friends who knew us as a couple before the accident I would be nervous of the results. What does that tell me?
I also know that we always remember the sunny days when we look back at our childhood. Is that what I am doing.

I need to do that list of pros and cons. I know that some things in my life have been possible because Phil has had the accident but I also thought that I was in love with him back then.
Need to think about this .......................................

2 comments:

  1. Lots for you to think about on this one. Glad you had a good meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Thats a light bulb and a half moment.

    I trhink you know what my answers would be to that questionaire....

    Love you
    Miss you

    Big Hugs

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete