Sunday 9 January 2011

Recording thoughts

I need a new invention.

When I am lying in bed unable to sleep I have some brilliant thoughts.
(Some rubbish ones too).

I need to be able to press record and save all those thoughts until I get up and start the day. I try to remember them all (which prevents me from going back to sleep) but by the time I do start my day most of them have gone.

In my subconscious I am a genius. I just need a better memory bank.................

Out for lunch today with Angie and Julie to Rhiwafallen. Not really sure my skin can stretch any more but I will soon find out.

Now what am I going to wear? All my trousers are too tight and I hate dresses and skirts but................................

6 comments:

  1. You should have let me know, I was up from 12:30 to 6:00am. Finally fell asleep 6:30ish, got woken by Ralph at 12:15pm. Never in my life have I been in bed that late.

    Hope your meal is delicious as usual.
    Love you can't wait to see you xxx

    Big Hugs

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you sleep better tonight darlin. The meal was lovely as always although Julie had a bad head. She is working too hard.

    Busy couple of weeks ahead and then I will be there with you yippee xxx Love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish - I keep a note book by the side of my bed for recording "brain Waves"! I find once I have recorded them in the book I can get back to sleep easier.

    Glad you had a lovely meal x

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I put the lamp on to write things down I know I would also have to put up with questions about why I was awake etc so by the time I responded I would have forgotten what I was going to write down!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!!! someone feels like me... I am not alone

    ReplyDelete