Friday 28 August 2009

Busy bee

last few days have flown but now we are at the weekend- am staying put doing all sorts things I need to do some I don't need to do and a little bit of relaxey-vous too!!! maybe a little visit to my island ??
Phil being scarily nice but it is coming up to his birthday- he still doesn't know what his pressy is but will probably put brochure  in with his card on Thursday because someone might just let it slip - have just set up wifi printer first time- I must be getting better and have cleared the dining room table ready for all my text books tomorrow- DISSERTATION or bust!!!!................................................

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan, both the weekend and the brochure. I am impressed about the printer. I would have to get Ralph to do it:(

    We have no plans for the weekend apart from having Harry tomorrow. Right now I feel very tired and sad. Being the "Ace Mum" (Mike's Words) today has left me drained. Watching the four of them sobbing was a killer.

    Thanks for your comments on my blog and on Facebook. You are the BEST xx

    Love you Loads

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete