Friday 21 August 2009

THERAPY

off to the brain unit today- think I must be a masochist ( is spelling right?) - know it helps but soooo painful. Therapy group for family and carers- face your life for a couple of hours instead of pretending it isn't happening. I never wear makeup cos I now I will be in bits. Hoping to try and chase up appointment for Phil too before I lose him altogether . Know I am not the only one living this sort of life but think we should all have the best help possible. Some stories are humbling and I wonder what I have to complain about - then I get home and see the man I adore and see how he has changed and I just really want him back - warts and all- would trade it all for that!!- God it has started already and I am not even there in therapy yet- always a tough day so have arranged to SHOP afterwards- always a good distraction.. any excuse says you????
busy weekend too - meal out tomorrow lunch then crop sunday with my friends- my sanctuary right now......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment