Sunday 23 August 2009

TIME GOING TOO FAST

Another Sunday evening! time is just going too quickly- could do with a nine day week really so I can have a 4 day weekend. Or just start working 4 days?? but then trying to fit 5 days work into 4 days when I struggle now- no maybe not a good idea. Brilliant day today crafting and nattering; missed Mol though. Decided to start CJ just for us and thought of a title so need to work out how to present it. Need a challenge- as if I don't get any!!!
Good to let "She" see what I enjoy and hope she will join us every time. Long way but worth it. Pleased with my little book for Babs - hope she will like it. Busy week to look forward to but still loving the buzz; long may it continue. I just have the best job in the world. Back to healthy eating this week too - need to count calories again or I just go off the rails- still got stone and half to go - know I can do it- for me - just for me.........................................

4 comments:

  1. Had a great time today. I'll need to get my thinking cap on for a CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time, it was well worth the travel. I am inspired to get back into papercrafting again, thanks to you lovely ladies:)

    I agree about times flying, it flys when doing things you enjoy and drags when you are waiting for the things you enjoy..

    Love you loads


    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good crop, nice to see Sheilagh again. Mol is up for the CJ as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we having any rules for the CJ or is it anything goes??

    ReplyDelete