Sunday 30 August 2009

now resting

Well I need to switch off . I have managed to do another 1100 words this afternoon so in all a total of 7,700 and I am sure that will be considerably reduced following the editing. Need three times that much and more.
It is now pouring and I think my husband is waking from another snooze. Could it be tea time??
Haven't moved out of the house today so we will probably run out of milk by morning....the price of dedication!!!
Another few hours tomorrow and I will at least have made a statement about "doing " my dissertation rather than just fooling myself. Had originally wanted to complete sept 2008- missed that boat so shift it until december 09 and might be nearer the mark. Will be two weeks after tomorrow before I can get any more done so a couple of thousand words tomorrow would be comforting???

Maybe??/.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment