Monday 24 August 2009

MOT

quick update on MOT needed 4 new tyres- one was down to the wire- thank goodness I have never been stopped or I would have been in trouble!! £250 due tomorrow so its a heavy month already- will be around Bangor singing so please avoid the area for the next month!!!!
Meeting this morning with my boss which was really good and boosted my confidence  - for today at least- I am indispensible.... not foolish enough to believe it but nice to be told..............................................

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, thats painful!
    Thr tyres I mean not the singing....

    Just imagine you need them for crafting, you wouldn't bat an eyelid if it was £250 for that now would ya?

    You need them to keep you safe, especially now you have had it officially confirmed that you are indispensable!!! There is a small band of folk who have known that for years, but it is good to have the official confirmation.

    Love you xx love you xx love you xxx

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thats true my cricut wasn't far off that!! feel better now plus someone repaid some monies so it has worked out ok really- no worse off at the end of the week and as for indispensible you are slightly biased but thanks darlin
    love you too.......................

    ReplyDelete