Saturday 29 August 2009

Here goes

RIGHT today is the day - dissertation starts here!!
I have done some but so many months ago I have forgotten- but I know what I haven't done so will start with that.
Timetable is:
Saturday
11-2
break
2.30-5.30
Sunday
10-1
break
2-6
Monday
10-1
break
2-6
Thats 20 hours which should get a substantial amount of words completed- well completed to send to tutor anyway- got all my books ready and tabbed so five minutes to go....... and will see ya later ..................................

2 comments:

  1. Go My Girl Go xx
    Proud of You xxx
    Love You xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slight delay in starting! we hardly ever get visitors but today- yes we did- just over an hour late in starting on timetable but head down and getting on with it-
    sure my neck will be worse tomorrow-
    would love a scanner that could transfer all the text for my quotes into my documents - anyone know of such an animal?? feel as if I am at a tennis match with all the left and right!!!
    16.30 and wondering if I can come out now- didn't have the planned break cos of starting late.
    just reached a pregnant pause now - copied loads of pictures of the brain and don't know where to slot them in so think I will start off there in the morning!!!! after breakfast of course......................

    ReplyDelete