Friday 4 September 2009

Birthday boy

Phil had a good birthday yesterday. All the kids came to see him;grand kids; great grandkids and friends.I was really pleased for him. It is so great that they all live so close. I got home 6pm after my meeting and we had a nice evening. The present of a night in a lighthouse went down very well and I shouldn't have worried. So that is Sunday to Monday. Tomorrow fundraising in Wrexham for Cruse- no idea what to expect but will enjoy it with She anyway.
Actually looking forward to spending a couple of days with Phil away from home. It has been two years since we last did it celebrating 40 yrs since we met with a trip back to Liverpool. (That wasn't a successful trip).
I hope that the lighthouse is as good as we expect. I am going to sit looking out of the window all night at the 220 degree panoramic view.
Will take a walk up the Orme on Monday morning before we come home- weather permitting. Feeling all sentimental at the moment so have to make the best of it. Brain injury is a funny thing - it can change the mood in a minute. Think positive ... again..................

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a lovely two days with Phil, ai am looking forward to a lovely day with YOU xxx

    love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete