Sunday 13 September 2009

Hiatus Hernia

Bloody thing is supposed to have calmed down since I had antibiotics. Had pastry last night and I am crippled. In fact I feel really rubbish. Needed to hoover the hairballs in the conservatory and lounge and got half way through and the hoover fell to pieces! Had to continue with fluff buster and then came over all hot and sweaty. Had to ask Phil to put everything back in its place and all I got was groans.He did it but it was such hard work. I have come on here to calm down!!
I can't keep on top of it without help and I can't rely on him to do it. So folks I won't be inviting anyone back to the "house of the hairballs" for a while. Am taking week off in November- it will have to wait until then. Aggie would have a field day here!!
Half way through sorting (again) my craft room- no I can't call it a studio- I am not an artist- (live with one- ha ha) but it is a craft room plain and simple.
Going to do his tea and then I might lie down before I throw up!!!
Hope Sue hasn't given me the remnants of her swine flu!!
Simply don't have time to be sick and that is all there is to it.................

2 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better darling, can't wait to see you on Sunday

    Big hugs and tonnes of love

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto....that has new meaning today- I am so sad xxx

    ReplyDelete