Friday 11 September 2009

Raise the mood

Tired this morning- too much thinking. Am meeting a friend for late lunch today then out with friends tomorrow night so I will revert to "fun Trish" or I am in danger of losing my friends. I already feel bad because I don't meet up with them more often. Life is so busy and I am so tired. Too many things to do. I think I am just as organised as ever but there is just more to do. Or maybe greater expectations of me by myself and others. Wish I had gone to Salsa classes last night then I wouldn't have made the last entry on my blog. A true entry but hard to face. Feel that I am having to live both our lives but trying to motivate his Lordship is becoming impossible. The postman can hardly get up the path because the garden is overgrown. Think I need to ask for help- kids where are you??
Well off to work- (my daily salvation!) and although I sometimes struggle with negative feedback I love my job-at the end of the day I hope I am making a difference to some people's lives just by being there. Think I need to do positives and negatives list. Am sure the positives list would be much longer. Maybe later........................

3 comments:

  1. I am Positive you are a Wonderful, Wife,Mother, Grandmother, Friend, Confidante, Counsellor, Carer.

    I am Positive you need to call in help from the kids.

    I am Positive you need to be cared for.
    I am Positive you need to let people care for You.

    I am Positive you are:
    A Positively Fabulous Woman
    A Positively Fantastic Woman
    A Positively Amazing Friend

    And I Love You Positively

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive?? I know you are!!
    thanks darlin- Positively ditto xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. we were too late for late lunch so I settled for a bag of crisps!! what can I say is this my epitaph- she always settled for less??

    ReplyDelete