Friday 25 September 2009

Not too bad

Well the car is back home; poor Penny Puma had to have new brakes (quite important) and wheel bearings - £160 and now I know why I wanted my grandson to be a motor mechanic. But of course that didn't happen!! Labour charges make up the bulk of this. So she has had more spent on her this month than on me what with her tyres. That can't be right can it??

So I am independent again; it feels great; hated having to rely on Phil to get up and take me in and pick me up. I use my journey to and from work to chill out ready for whatever is coming next!!

When I knew how much the car was going to cost I decided to make a purchase on QVC- oh how naughty. Something that "She" told me I didn't need!! But I wanted it so I am afraid that over-rules everything and everybody!! Anyway it is pretty; useful and looks like a handbag. Wonder who will guess???
And its payday on Monday so my little treat from my hard work.. Oh excuses excuses.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment