Saturday 22 May 2010

Bit dramatic

Reading my blog again it looked a bit dramatic. I was joking about the throat cutting thing!! I think.
Whatever has to be done is ok. I will probably go to the GP to be told antibiotics again and the worst that will happen will be UTI again; side effects.
If I need surgery then that is ok too. This body as got away quite lightly over its 61 years.

I managed to make 50 greeting cards today to sell at our AGM on Thursday. Every little helps. Our financial situation (Cruse) is quite dire and I am already thinking about formulating a plan B.

If I wasn't so idle I could make a fortune on ebay. I bought a first edition of Harry Potter's first book which I believe is worth quite a bit but I can't find it!! I have either lent it out or Phil has put it in the loft.

I have a house full of "stuff" a lot of which I don't use or need. Perhaps I will try a couple of things and see how it goes. The wrapping and posting is the only thing that puts me off and that can't be so hard.

Fingers crossed for the balloon flight tomorrow; getting frustrated now- so close each time.

Well my battery is low and Phil wants feeding..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment