Friday 14 May 2010

Pressured

Feeling a bit under pressure just now. There are lots of loose ends all around me. I am coping but my sunny disposition is hard to keep up sometimes. Many people do not have any idea about my life and just see me as Good Old Trish- she will do anything for you.
And yes I will - if I can; but I also need to know that it would be returned if needed. Sometimes a carer needs caring for.
May is my busiest month every year but this year it just seems that there are lots of extras which have cropped up.
I just want to take a week off and craft............heaven. But for now I will look forward to Sams crop on Sunday; that is always plenty of fun and relaxation and an opportunity to switch off from the madding crowd.....................

2 comments:

  1. Ahem? What was the conversation we had on Saturday about willing donkey's?

    Take care of YOU xx

    Love YOU xxx

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know but but but you know what I am like!
    Headway is causing concern just now- if I just say my fears were realised!!
    Phil is stressed by that and the implications are vast.
    Dynamics have changed in work which is a good thing but the more friendly people are with me the more they ask me to help them so double edged sword.

    Anyway you go off and have a wonderful holiday and come back with lots of stories for our Sunday lunch on 6th
    Meeting Angie for lunch tomorrow.............

    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete