Sunday 16 May 2010

Looks like another interesting week!!

My stars for this week

"Your word is worth its weight in gold. When you make a promise to someone, you deliver, no questions asked. However, not all your associates are as trustworthy as you, as you'll discover when Venus in your zone of friendship squares Jupiter in deceptive Pisces on Monday. You'll give serious thought to redesigning your wish list on Thursday. You're ready to update your goals and achieve your new aspirations. You'll organize your household on Saturday."

I am a loyal friend but have been deceived in the past. My wish list needs a reality check and my goals do need updating. Not sure about organising the household???
Need someone else to do that I think..........................

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting horoscope ;)

    Have you done the wish list and goals?
    I'll do the house...lol

    love you

    She
    xxx

    PS My man has just gone for a turkish bath..I'm not that into pain, so just surfing in reception. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your word is certainly worth it's weight in gold. You've been a god-send for me this week. Thank you for being there and listening.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish list and goals planned for June She. You can help me with them??

    Sam - glad I was there xxxxx

    ReplyDelete