Sunday 23 May 2010

Grounded again!!

Feel a bit like a BA flight attendant- are we aren't we. Well we are not. There is too much wind in Cheshire to fly. So maybe next Saturday or Sunday. We have had the voucher extended until the end of May so after that if we don't go it looks like we have lost it. Such an expensive failure!!!!!!!

So I am dangerously browsing the web and feeling the need for compensation. Have just ordered some craft goodies; looked at ebay for the 1st edition book but whoever said it was worth thousands must have a gold lined copy as they are pretty much affordable. I will still try to find my copy just in case.

Now which site can I go on to now...................................
oops remembering I am going to London next week so maybe I will just browse and make a wish list......................

1 comment:

  1. Now that is what I call browsing Trish!!! Sorry the flight didn't happen - again. Fingers crossed for next weekend.

    ReplyDelete