Sunday 2 May 2010

Up up and away

Will I go up in a balloon this evening or will the weather let us down again?
I am not as excited as I should be and I think that is because I am so tired. I can keep going night and day when I am working but once I have a few days off my energy levels plummet. I am aching all over and have so much to do!! Not a good combination.

Gary came over last night and we had a lovely hour chatting. I don't see my lovely son as much as I would like since he moved to the next village. He and Kelly his fiance both do two jobs to save to get married. He seems really happy though and it is lovely to see.

I was hoping to sleep a little later today but was up at 6.30 again. I will now continue the ongoing task of sorting my craft room. I filter from one set of drawers to a larger set of drawers etc and one day it will maybe work well.
I know there is really too much stuff but it is all so precious so has to stay.

Tomorrow is dissertation day I promise and thanks to Donna I have some more material. I am now going to include the difference in the ripple effects when it is a spouse; child; parent; who has had the brain injury. The whole caring aspect is different and the losses are varied. So thanks Donna for pointing me towards some links............................

No comments:

Post a Comment