Tuesday 11 May 2010

One final attempt

I am off to have a meeting with the Headway people again tonight. Our attempts to get the branch up and functional again have stalled so many times. None of our doing but just some fine details that need sorting.
This is our last attempt and whilst it will be an awful shame part of me will be relieved to have a conclusion.
My motive to set the group up again was to get Phil back into a social network; something he no longer has. He used to enjoy the Headway meetings and loved being the "main man".

It is not as if I need a hobby or something to fill my time. I work full time and some!! As do the Secretary elect and Treasurer elect.

Watch this space......................

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sam don't ask. I will tell you about it Sunday - very stressful situation for all concerned x

    ReplyDelete