Tuesday 6 October 2009

Back at last

Wow I am glad to be back. How can one company cause so much confusion? Anyway I have my broadband back- hopefully my bank account is now correct too but watch this space.

Quite a lot happened since my last blog. Work is mad but thats normal. My energy levels are a bit low but that happens. Had the appointment with brain unit last Wednesday and Phil's cognitive tests have worsened- I could have told them that- in fact I have been telling them for two years. At last they have scheduled a further MRI scan. Just to check the biological state. Then we can move on to medication etc

So after months of fighting for him we are getting somewhere. But I am actually exhausted by it all. And scared of the results if I am honest. Dementia was ruled out in February. That was a relief but what else might it be?

The last two weeks I have been doing so much on my own I think it will be difficult to include him again. Everything I consider doing I imagine that I need to do it alone. Is that because I want to do it alone or is it because I will probably have to so need to get used to it?? And it is easier to plan without complication.

I am away this weekend with Elaine in Betwys y Coed. Phil is not happy but I need this time. Guilt rising again! ...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment