Wednesday 7 October 2009

Short and sweet?

Just a quick entry tonight. Been awake since 3am! Wish I could close the door on the filing cabinet in my brain. As soon as I wake up it is overflowing and I have to start sorting into priorities and that keeps changing!! Wondering whether I should have planned to climb Snowdon on Saturday or whether I should just act my age and have a relaxing weekend for a change. I am not saying that I am praying for rain but I did say weather permitting so ??? I expect I would regret it if I backed out and usually once I say out loud that I plan to do something I normally do it. Sad or what? Go with the flow. I just know that I am looking forward to spending this time with Elaine. We are so close but have just not been able to get together often enough for the last 18months. We went to Sardinia last year (or was it the year before?) and spent 90% of the trip just talking. It was heaven. I was in a dark place and she took me away from the stress for just a few days and it saved me. Now I am taking her away when she needs it. Thats what friends are for and she truly is a diamond.
I was told today to use my Reiki training so am going to give it a go now and maybe sleep tonight...........................

2 comments:

  1. Do the walk - I say! It will certainly clear your head. Wish I could come with you, I would love it!

    With you on the lack of sleep - it is flaming miserable, isn't it.

    I hope the Reiki works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had decided to walk but Phil has now decided that he really doesn't want me to risk it; waiting for Elaine to get back to me to see if she is ok about NOT doing it. Reiki worked; I got up at 6.30 and danced with glee all around the kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete