Saturday 17 October 2009

I hate computers

Oh I am so frustrated. Put my laptop in for sorting last weekend because I was away so wouldn't need it and got it back Tuesday after the viruses were cleaned up. Now I am still struggling to get my mail through and just don't have time to go in and sort it. So I am going on mail2web every day. Emails do come through on the blackberry but larger view is needed for some. I did ask Jim to sort emails as it has happened before but obviously it didn't happen!!
Went to do an Excel course on Thursday which was brilliant and I learned a lot of extra stuff - so now I need to do more and more courses so that the stupid thing no longer intimidates me!! Have enough other things that do that without my laptop joining in!!
Actually need a little man (or woman) in the cupboard who I can get out every time I have an IT question. In fact they would not spend much time in the cupboard so I could sort them out with their own room!!!! And feed them!!!
Oh well off to Colwyn Bay now to do some training. Aren't the trees just a fabulous colour right now?? We have a Russian Ivy outside which is beautiful. Sorry my mind is drifting now and again. Where was I - Oh yes off to Colwyn Bay...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment