Monday 26 October 2009

Over my shoulder

Phil has decided to take an interest in my blog and Facebook and has started asking questions about it. That is both good and bad; good that he is showing any interest in anything but bad that he wants to share in something which until now I had considered "my space". We have always been honest with each other since the accident so I am not worried about him wanting to read it ( he hasn't actually asked to yet) but I just wanted it to be my personal journey; alone. Will see how it goes; the novelty may not last long. I think tonight the Piat D'or Merlot may be at play!!

Had a struggle at work today too much work and not enough energy. Will try and catch up tomorrow if I feel a bit better. As long as I don't start coughing; I spend a lot of my time on the phone and there is nothing worse than sitting trying not to cough and your eyes streaming!!
Watching Life on BBC - it is amazing....................

No comments:

Post a Comment