Thursday 22 October 2009

Halifax bank disgusts me

I used to work for them but the latest charges from Halifax are immoral. Think I might as well ask them for the maximum overdraft cause it won't cost me any more than a small one. Standard Life have ruined my retirement now Halifax threaten to spoil my finances day to day. If I could afford to pay my overdraft off I would move tomorrow. Think I will write a book called "A challenge a day" as that is what I am dealing with right now...................................

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for signing up to follow my blog today! I appreciate the support. I'm sorry that things are not going well with your financial institution and that stuff seems overwhelming. I hope that life starts feeling a little easier for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gobsmacked after seeing Watchdog las night.
    I cannot believe how greedy the banks are. Especially after being bailed out with OUR MONEY!!

    Love you
    Miss you
    Roll on 13th November!!!!

    She
    XXX

    ReplyDelete