Sunday 18 October 2009

A good day

Today was a good day. No pressure from anyone- no expectations- lots of laughs- lots of support. What more can a girl ask for. Well a lottery win might be nice!!
I really wish I could carry the free mind over to home. As soon as I get in the house I tense up and feel under pressure. My problem- as Phil doesn't really do anything specific to cause this . Need to deep breathe. Think it might be the house itself that is causing it. Declutter will help; Feng Shui might be useful; or blinkers would be a quick fix!!!
Wonder how much industrial cleaners would charge to come in and sort it??

One bright light- we have the heating on at Phil's suggestion; first time this year- daren't tell him that I feel a bit too warm!!!

Another busy week ahead working towards therapy day on Friday. Need to pace myself and just enjoy the ride........................

2 comments:

  1. It was a good day, you do gather lovely folk as friends.

    I would love to take a magic wand and do
    "Izzy-Wizzy lets get busy" for you. I so remember that feeling from my previous life.
    Not a good feeling at all. You need to do some baby steps 10-15 minutes a day decluttering. You have a beautiful house with som gorgeous things, you should be able to relax and enjoy it at this time. Something has got to give, I pray its not you darling girl xxxx

    Love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I have my bezzy mate I will be fine
    Thanks darlin Love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete