Thursday 29 October 2009

Slow motion

Can't get going- been up since 6 and haven't woken up yet. I know I have to because I have so much to do today. Everyones's request is urgent type of day. Keep looking round the office wondering if I will ever be able to empty and sort all the boxes. Hopes of a bigger office were dashed yesterday so we have to stay crammed in where we are. Not so bad when I am on my own but not comfortable for Gwawr I am sure when she has to fit in with me. Especially when I spread papers everywhere for a mailshot!!!

What is the best pick me up?? Red Bull?? have heard strange things about that. Lucozade? not quick enough reaction. Sanatogen - thats only good for over 40's need one for over 60's!! Think I will just stick to my coffees - stronger than normal and two sweetex for a change .

Already starting to plan November in my head- going to be crazy!! That will be a challenge and a half to fit everything in and still keep on track with work. I can feel some delegation coming on!!!

I am going to be away for three days but am taking 10 days off so will have a whole week with Phil to sort the house. Might fit in a lunch or two locally just for a change of scenery for him; that is as long as he gets up early or it will be lunch time when he has breakfast; fingers crossed.

Still waiting for appointment for MRI; maybe should chase it?? ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment