Wednesday 28 October 2009

Feeling much better

Don't speak too soon but I am feeling much better. Apart from flaky under nose region (yuk) I am clear of all signs of disease!!!
Just as well as I have a social group meeting today with some elderly (older than me) folk!!
It is a lovely bright morning and I am ready for work!!
Saddo or what.
Not keen on the dark nights though- I HATE night driving. Since I had the laser thingy it seems to be darker. Really hoping I can get laser correction next year-so fed up with glasses. First task of 2010 is to visit Optimax either Liverpool or Manchester for consultation.
Then my colours with "She" and then who knows what. Already forward thinking ; that's a really good sign isn't it? Phil has been quite sweet the last few days so maybe I have a little "puppy dog syndrome" just now but I will enjoy it while it lasts.
Doing my finances tonight so might come down to earth. Got a few indulgences this month (November) that need feeding so have to jiggle things about to make that happen.
So glad I am having a week off later in the month too to sort the house out. Really looking forward to that- massive decluttering; who wants what??
Have to clear some more crafty things ready for retreat when I may just purchase a few items that are essential to my existence!! OK we have already agreed I need therapy but can I start with retail therapy first then work my way towards the rest??
It's the one that I like best and I am worth it ?????...........................

3 comments:

  1. LOL xxx

    I am glad you are feeling better, can see it in your writing. Are you decluttering the house or the craft rooom? Has your new table arrived?

    You should post some pictures of your room;)
    Will ring you tonight for a natter...

    love and hugs

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, glad you are feeling better. LOL at the retail therapy as priority, I use that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New desk not here yet - whole house needs doing - trying to figure out a strategy-pictures of my room?? mmm not sure I want anyone to see it like it is - I have a reputation of being organised!! Might blow my cover!! Need a winibego parked outside to move everything into and do each room from floor up? anyone got one to lend??........

    ReplyDelete