Thursday 8 October 2009

I need it too

Last posting looked as if Elaine needs this trip but I need it just as much. Not sure about Snowdon; Phil really not happy about me doing it; says people get hurt all the time. Waiting for a message from Elaine to she if she is ok NOT doing it. It will still be on my list but for another date.
Had a really good day with Rhiannon my training officer today. She is a likeminded Cruse person. I think we speak the same language .

Bright light last night- Phil has said that when he gets better he is going to "do up" his sports car which is rotting in the garage. That is the first "future" statement for several years. Try not to get too excited but also don't be dismissive of his plan.

Have told him I am going to buy him a leaf hoover for the garden. He has told me to save my money!! Let the wind clear them!!

Freezer man just fixing fridge freezer for about the tenth time. Really did get a Friday machine but I do love it. Phil hates it because he is the one who has to arrange the man to do the repairs every time. Hopefully this will be the last as every single part has been replaced today!!
Here's hoping...................................................

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and Elaine have a wonderful weekend, you can go walking and leave Snowdon for another time;)

    Hope the freezer is well and truely sorted now.

    Love and miss you, csn't wait to see you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete