Wednesday 28 October 2009

Windows 7

I have ordered this today- supposed to be easy so watch this space. Really non productive day today - three steps forward and four back.
Tomorrow will now be catch up first.

Phil laughing tonight ; that was lovely; I was telling Julie how he tried to text me when I was in Sicily. He keyed a letter and pressed send and again and again. It cost a fortune and took him 20 texts to tell me he loved me. He gave up after that and hasn't sent a text since!

Football and Merlot tonight so I am just going to clean my laptop up a bit. Still can't get emails but can send them; what does that mean; have tried everything. They come through on the blackberry but get stuck on the journey to my laptop?????
Think that is what I will be in my next life- a computer geek.........

3 comments:

  1. I have lost my phone:0(
    I am hoping it is work.

    All my numbers are in it:0(

    Love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that is awful! not sure what I would do - makes me think I should have a back up list!! Hope you find it tomorrow
    love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh have switched on the little switch at the side of my laptop and all my emails came flooding through ( well actually Rob found the switch for me - thanks Rob)

    ReplyDelete