Thursday 22 October 2009

The long and winding road........

.......to Colwyn Bay. I am there today for a Cruse meeting and tomorrow for my therapy group. Penny Puma should know her own way there.
Today will be interesting; always lots to discuss about Cruse North Wales; tomorrow will be "interesting" too. Think I might be too tired to talk but who knows. Can never tell until we get there. Going to ask Frances to do some relaxation techniques before we start which usually helps. I have decided not to stay for the second "newer" group; I don't feel that it is beneficial to them or me. We are at different stages but I sometimes catch a glimpse of similarity and think that in some ways I haven't moved on in 7 years. I would hate them to identify that too and wonder if they will be stuck in 7 years. So I will leave after our group and do some shopping on the way home to wind down . Might even go to Focus to get the new desk for my craft room. Now that thought has lifted my mood so that's a good call. Might even be able to get pensioners discount card omg!! Then I just need to persuade someone to put it together and move my room around. Now that will have to take some thought; watch this space.................

No comments:

Post a Comment