Saturday 21 November 2009

Buddah's back

Oh dear sitting here this morning feeling fat again. I had done so well and lost a stone but 10 pound of that has crept back on . I took my eye off the game and let other things distract me. I will get back to it as I was feeling so much more comfortable. My stomach was better, my clothes fit nicer and I generally felt more comfortable. Not like this little buddah!!
So the plan is: after going out for my meal with Angie tomorrow I will get back on track. I will go back to what I was doing before which was working so "good to know diets " here I come. I need the discipline you see. Need someone looking over my shoulder who will ask me once a week how have you done? Not in a judgemental way but in a supportive manner. So that is on the agenda for next week as well as sorting out my "indulgence" budget so that I save a little often and cover all my naughty costs before they happen.
I used to be organised in so many ways; I need to get back there I am much happier being in control of the things that I can be. Makes the other things easier to accept. "She" gave me a card recently stating just that. Accept the things you cannot change. I am trying......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment