Thursday 19 November 2009

MIZPAH

May the Lord watch over thee and me when we are parted one from the other. That is what my NEW tattoo means. I love it. Ben reckons I am working towards a cuff but I think I am heading for a sleeve!!
Horrendous day weather wise. Got buffeted and blown everywhere both in the car and out. Arrived at Tracys and promptly fell into her house cause I couldn't see where I was going!! Stayed for a lovely natter and a pannad.
Going to Trearddur Bay for lunch with Sue tomorrow. That will be rough right on the headland. But it isn't cold??? Really wierd weather.
Sitting comfortably now in my dressing gown ready for Children in Need concert.

Managed to do my job evaluation this morning - hoping it will lead to a payrise but not holding my breath. Couldn't love my job more than I do but a payrise would make me smile so much more on payday. It would also fund this extravagant lifestyle I am sliding into!! Budget says Sam. Budget says "She". Spend says me because I am worth it......................................................

2 comments:

  1. You are so looking for it girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well after himself being an a**se last night I have once again decided to do what makes me happy. I don't make myself depressed- others do that for me so are they worth being affected by? I felt so good after our weekend- what does that prove- its the company I keep that determines my moods- so I need to seek out more time to be in that particularly company because it makes me happpppppppppy ....................

    ReplyDelete