Thursday 26 November 2009

Coincidence

Money is the name of the game today, Trish. The vibration from an Eight energy will have you considering your goals and career ambitions along with the income you presently live on. It may be that you want to see this improve, or you want a job that feels more right for you. Whatever the case, today is an excellent time to review this area. Take a look at your budget and your long-term goals. Consider what provisions you have set up for the future and talk to someone if you need guidance.


My stars today on the job evaluation day! I was also talking about making a will- how spooky .....................

2 comments:

  1. How did the evaluation go? Hope you are getting a HUGE payrise.

    Hugs

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some hopes - to be continued 28th January- we haven't got any money to pay me extra unless someone else gets a pay cut????????
    I am appreciated I know so I am half satisfied xxx

    ReplyDelete