Monday 23 November 2009

Totally bushed!!

First day back at work today. Was really looking forward to it but I am totally worn out.
Had two meetings in Bangor this afternoon and didn't get home til 6pm and then had to start a meal. Snapped at Phil again but he just stands and watches me cook. He says it is because he has been on his own all day but I need to do the meal before I can chat.
He comments about everything I am doing- have you done too many potatoes; have you put salt on that: do you need to turn that down. He also puts things away before I have finished with them; I turn around to use them and he has put them back in the fridge etc etc etc .
Really think that is getting worse!! Anyway told him to go and sit down so now he is a bit cool. Understandably I guess.
I have a scrapbook to finish by Friday- should be upstairs working on it now- not the right time cause I will do it wrong. I have an idea what I am doing with it but not tonight.
Think I might have an early night...........................

1 comment:

  1. Oh Trish you darling girl. It must be so frustrating for both of you. Phil must have such a lonely exisistence now, no wonder he follows you like this. It would drive me made, espescially the putting away before you have finished. Have you chased up his MRI scan?

    Love you hunni xx

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete