Monday 2 November 2009

Typical

My desk is going to be another two weeks. Why didn't they tell me that when I ordered it and I could have shopped around.
Well my butterflies fluttered away about 9am. Not sure what they were about.
Tutorial really good. If only I could match enthusiasm with commitment!! Will have to share my week off between housework and dissertation. I love the doing of it but it's not often enough.
Really lethargic today.
Wondering what will happen re Headway tomorrow. Will we ? won't we? It will be such a shame to let it die out but I know it will be hard work to get it going again. Phil says do I really need it? Maybe maybe not but a lot of other people do!! I have knowledge and understanding which may help them so ..............................

4 comments:

  1. You may have the knowledge and the understanding and you have a heart of gold too. You have been treated badly by Headway and I think you should let it go. you need to focus more on your needs now. I know it is difficult to let something go that you put so much into, but the honest truth is they don't deserve you!!

    Said with love and concern for you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are saying She but it is just some of the people at Headway that have let us down and I want them to know there are some good people involved. I know I needed it back then (and maybe still do ) there are not a lot of places to go to offload especially as some people's friends disappear quite quickly (Phil's have all gone). Am not going with any expectations today just letting those at the top know that it COULD start again if they would take their heads out from their a****s. I am not taking any back up so there will be just me talking for me. Hope that will be good enough. Chris is going to talk about fundraising which he and Carol do so well; Sheila is going to talk about the shop which has raised thosands in the last 12 months. So we will see what happens ; if they say no they can't get it going I have lost nothing. I have so much to fill my life already but just feel this is unfinished. Do you know what I mean?? love you for loving me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a Shining Star and I adore you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. With friends like you I will always shine xx

    ReplyDelete