Wednesday 4 November 2009

Struggle

The last few mornings have been a struggle. I really can't get going. Maybe November is slightly too busy for my brain? Maybe I am a bit more skint than I would like to be? Maybe Julie is away and I miss her? Maybe Phil's moods are rubbing off? Maybe work is just a sea of never decreasing papers? And maybe I am just really really tired? S A D? I do think it exists; I have recollections of feeling like this before. I am having to put more effort into everything to get results.

I will be ok on 13th when I go to Frodsham with She; will be kept busy for three days having fun.

3 comments:

  1. I struggle at this time of year too. These rainy dark days haven't helped. Have you got a SAD lamp? I have and it seems to work!

    Hope your zip returns - not long til the 13th - woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be very busy on the 13th, you are going to relax and enjoy and have FUN. Tons of the stuff!!

    Love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep thinking I should invest in a lamp; Julie my daughter suffers too. Just want to curl up on the couch and stare into space sometimes; so at odds with my summer self!!!
    I will be fine once I have had my "She" fix. You know what I mean? Hope the weather has settled with you- we have just had a weather warning for Anglesey!!

    ReplyDelete