Wednesday 18 November 2009

Week off ???

Well just a quick dip in to say I am half way through my week off and have hardly done anything on the list. Apart from getting the desk up and beginning to sort my craft room which will take another couple of weeks, I am still looking at the list and trying to work it out.
Sent a text to "She" yesterday of all the things I need to do this week before going back to work and it scared me!!!

I am so glad I had the weekend at Forest Hills. It was once again fabulous and quality time with "She". Rosemary and Nige and their team of lovelies are the best and made it real fun. Also met some more lovely people who supported "She" and I when we got stressed. Judy; Vicky; Sue and Estella; four friends from North Wales. Hopefully we will see them again next year. Came away on Sunday tired but inspired having booked two retreats for next year!!!!

Have to go and do some work this morning as I couldn't get anyone to fill in for me at a drop in session. It is usually quiet and I just catch up with paperwork but knowing how busy my week is getting I will probably be rushed off my feet.
I am not going to list here everything I have to complete by Sunday or I will have palpitations!!

Off to Tresygawen Hall tonight for the Year of Indulgence 2010 launch. Haven't decided whether to do it again yet. Really can't afford it but its the old story I don't drink don't smoke dont go out with strange men??? But I do craft and that takes up most of my "extra" cash these days!!!!!!
Watch this space.......................................

2 comments:

  1. I am still getting over that text, you are like a Whirling Dervish with all you need to do and want to do.

    Be strong tonight, you know you will Remember what we said at the weekend.

    Love you and will indulge and pamper you forever and it won't cost you a penny.

    Big Hugd
    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry She - tried to be strong- not my best asset!!! xx

    ReplyDelete