Friday 27 November 2009

Teething problems

Almost finished the scrapbook for Nicola. Have realised however that although I love the new desk my room is much too crowded. Having to limbo far too much and no surfaces to put things on one side. So once I have finished the book tomorrow the next task (after I have done my budget) is to clear some space in the room. Think I will need to put some of my lovely tools in drawers out of the way. That will free up one full table so it makes sense.
Once again I have enjoyed doing the book . I have more confidence in this one because I was given dates and information with the photographs. That means I have scrapped them in sequence; always helpful.
Next I have Poppy's book to do then Gwawr's then a CJ for January. Still finding it so relaxing but not enought time. Need to make some Christmas cards for work too.
Have got Sunday free this week so intend to do 500 words minimum on my dissertation and spend some time crafting.
Phil will get up at noon as usual so I will have loads done by then anyway.
Need to load his car with charity stuff to clear the bedroom so I can get to clean around the windows.
Hopefully I will achieve all this and more ......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment