Sunday 8 November 2009

HRT

Ok so maybe coming off the patches was not such a good idea. If I think back I haven't felt right since then. Maybe many coincidences but I don't think so. I have been on them since 1997 and have always felt great; hardly got colds ; rarely been ill; never had a day off work sick; then they started to suggest (the GP's that is) that I come off them. I refused to even think about it but reduced the strength for a while. Then I just couldn't get an appointment to fit so decided it was a good time to try and stop them because I didn't have any left.
I feel sluggish all the time; my joints ache constantly so I have to take painkillers; have just had the mother of all colds and still have coldsores; my skin is rubbish and I feel low emotionally. So what else can it be??
I am having some time off work next week so will try and get an appointment and discuss it and maybe go back on HRT?? in some form or another.
Can't cope with these mood swings especially when I used to complain about Phil's!!
And can't cope with snapping at Phil when it feels so bad afterwards. Like guilt trip after scolding a child!!!.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment